The Adventist University of Africa is a Seventh-day Adventist university created for the purpose of providing post-graduate education throughout Africa.
This Institution is offering the Brempong Owusu-Antwi Scholarship program to Africans who wants to undergo a Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
– Applicants must be Africans.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at AUA.
– Applicants must not be a recipient of any other AUA scholarship for the year.
– Applicants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point of entry and would be expected to maintain no less that 3.0 CGPA throughout his/her studies.
The The following are required during application:
– Completed Application Form
– One-page personal statement that demonstrates his/her need
– A letter of recommendation from the employing organization or the previous university or local Conference.
– An employee of the church organization should submit a documented evidence from the employee organization attesting to his/her financial status.
Applicants are advised to completely fill in an application form and submit to he registrar at email@example.com with copies to the two Deans firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th June 2017.