According to a statement signed by Hon. Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission Mustapha L. Sulaiman, the commission has released lists of shortlisted candidates according to states, for applications into Federal Ministries.
Below is the breakdown of the ministries involved:
1. Federal Ministry of Education
2. Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
3. Federal Ministry of Finance
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
5. Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
6. Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
7. Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
8. Federal Ministry of Transport
9. Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation
10. Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
11. Bureau of Public Procurement
For the recruitment exercise, see instructions below:
1. All shortlisted Applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin, below.
2. Thereafter, check the timetable to see when your ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
3. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their ministries/cadres.
4. Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
5. Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.